My take (apologies to Tomcat, who I guess was not in Philly)... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My take (apologies to Tomcat, who I guess was not in Philly)...

Glad you made it safely, Joyce. I left Stamford at 8:30 Friday night (late night at work), and my windshield wipers stopped working so I basically drove blind from CT to Philly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I'm surprised at you....a veteran of many upstate NY snowstorms referring to that 2 hour light snowfall as a blizzard, really?

Ha! It's a blizzard/hurricane if you are outside standing in it...

Wow I'm surprised at you....a veteran of many upstate NY snowstorms referring to that 2 hour light snowfall as a blizzard, really?
If you had stood for 90 minutes in two inches of freezing slush and 15-degree temperature, trying to protect a fabric bag (that contained an iPad and iPhone) from furious wind-driven horizontal snow -- you would also have called it a blizzard. Philly copes with snow about as well as DC does. All the cab-drivers took the night off, and rush-hour traffic was totally snarled by people who didn't know how to drive in the stuff.

The ACC refs can't be as bad as these Big East clowns. However, we lost because, we were out-hustled and we failed to finish off our drives with points. Also, MCW, misses from the free-through line really hurt at the end of the game.
Your Kidding, Ted Valentine is in the ACC

Philly copes with snow about as well as DC does. All the cab-drivers took the night off, and rush-hour traffic was totally snarled by people who didn't know how to drive in the stuff.

I know and it drives me absolutely nuts!!

when I was in college at vanderbilt, I used to crack up at the southerners asking me if it was safe to drive, when there was snow on the grass, but none on the road

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom