My Take | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Take

You must not have paid any attention to the articles or Dino's presser. They are piping in crowd noise and Babers said it was so loud that he lost his voice trying to be heard during the game.

Yes, I did miss that. I know the nfl has a decibel limit of 70. Is there a limit for college games or can teams get as loud and crazy as they want?

You must not have paid any attention to the articles or Dino's presser. They are piping in crowd noise and Babers said it was so loud that he lost his voice trying to be heard during the game.
Ya but they cut the noise when they line up. You can here a pin drop when the QB is calling cadence. Not nearly the same advantage as when the crowd is raging while the QB trying to call cadence or make adjustments at the line.

Yes, I did miss that. I know the nfl has a decibel limit of 70. Is there a limit for college games or can teams get as loud and crazy as they want?
NFL upped it to 80db. College is the players on the field need to be able to hear the calls. If the ref deems it too loud? A penalty can be called.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom