My Take | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Take

No team goes through a season without significant injuries, but what this year’s team has endured is almost hard to fathom. Opt outs and the NCAA decision have also had a huge impact.
Imagine if yesterday our offensive line had Bleich, Pat Davis, a healthy (not recovering) Dakota, Anthony Red, Froumy (who was apparently really coming on before he got hurt).
Imagine if we had TD at QB, Howard, Adams, Tucker, Jordan in the backfield. Elmore at fullback.
Imagine our secondary with Trill and Cisco.
At least eight of those guys are impact players. The others could get there.
Add those guys, except Howard, Adams and Cisco, to the guys who are playing and a pretty decent recruiting class and there is potential to be much better next season. Need key seniors, plus Trill, to return. Also, bring in ready-to-play transfers for d line and backup QB and running back, and probably one or two additions to o line.
As tough as this season has been, there’s reason to believe next season could be much better.

Good post.

Assuming no other early declares, I think this is roster that can range from 10 to 6 wins if they can get close to an answer on the interior DL. Get a true nose that can keep Jones clean and the run support from the safeties aren't overmatched freshmen and this team can be really good.

Devito with a decent OL and difference makers at RB, watch out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom