My team's on the court... | Syracusefan.com

My team's on the court...

5 guys on the Bama bench ejected when they left the bench during a scuffle..

One guy fouled out.

One guy got injured.

bama had to finish 3 on 5 against Minnesota.

Not only did they loss to Auburn, apparently they may have had to play 3 on 5 for the last 10 minutes of a game against Minnesota today because of a bench clearing incident.

EDIT - The 3-5 was per a score alert I just got, but that doesn't seem to be reflected in the box score. Anybody know anything further

If Minnesota had any sportsmanship they’d have taken two of theirs off the court or , if they had to play with 5 per rules , only had 3 actually participate in the action and the others stand around

If Minnesota had any sportsmanship they’d have taken two of theirs off the court or , if they had to play with 5 per rules , only had 3 actually participate in the action and the others stand around

When John Thompson picked up 3 T's and got ejected, should JB have watched the rest of the game with Big John from the locker room?

Why? Bama’s 5 guys fault for getting thrown out.

Why? It's not their fault what Bama's players did.

5 guys on the Bama bench ejected when they left the bench during a scuffle..

One guy fouled out.

One guy got injured.

bama had to finish 3 on 5 against Minnesota.

The critical question is, once they were outmanned, did Bama go zone or stick to man? ;)

They played a 1-2 zone. They actually cut a double digit lead to 3!!!!

Crazy.

If that doesn't help sell the benefits of a zone, I am not sure what will.

I was hoping to watch this on ESPN3 replay, but it looks like it was on something called Facebook Live.

Why? Bama’s 5 guys fault for getting thrown out.

because its bush to play 5-3. Its not like the Bama bench guys actually did anything. they literally just stepped on the court and were mostly trying to separate people. they got chucked on a technicality. its called having some honor.

because its bush to play 5-3. Its not like the Bama bench guys actually did anything. they literally just stepped on the court and were mostly trying to separate people. they got chucked on a technicality. its called having some honor.
Your position is ridiculous. Junior high players know that they are not to leave the bench during a scuffle. It is a well established rule. People stepping onto the court to separate people is how brawls get escalated.
When John Thompson picked up 3 T's and got ejected, should JB have watched the rest of the game with Big John from the locker room?
How about answering this question? Thompson literally got thrown out for "technicalities."

Your position is ridiculous. Junior high players know that they are not to leave the bench during a scuffle. It is a well established rule. People stepping onto the court to separate people is how brawls get escalated.

How about answering this question? Thompson literally got thrown out for "technicalities."

If you cannot tell the difference between playing down two men vs having a coach chucked, then I cannot have a discussion with you.

If you cannot tell the difference between playing down two men vs having a coach chucked, then I cannot have a discussion with you.

But can you tell the difference between having control of your team and them staying on the bench and not staying on the bench? The rule is clearly in the book. You just want to pick and choose which rules to follow?

But can you tell the difference between having control of your team and them staying on the bench and not staying on the bench? The rule is clearly in the book. You just want to pick and choose which rules to follow?

I’m not saying they shouldn’t have gotten thrown out . Where did I say that ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom