My team's on the court... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My team's on the court...

I’m not saying they shouldn’t have gotten thrown out . Where did I say that ?

You were whining they got ejected for a technicality. Why should Minnesota be penalized because Alabama can't follow the rules? Your not to leave the bench area during a fight. What's so hard about that for you?

because its bush to play 5-3. Its not like the Bama bench guys actually did anything. they literally just stepped on the court and were mostly trying to separate people. they got chucked on a technicality. its called having some honor.

Minnesota has zero reason to care about Alabama’s problems. IMO, its bush to sit your OWN guys and jeopardize your own season by intentionally playing 3 on 3, because the other guys all got thrown out of the game. I gotta ride the bench(if I’m not one of the chosen 3) because the other team screwed up?

It’s not like they all got hurt. Stop fouling and don’t get thrown out of the game.

Minnesota has zero reason to care about Alabama’s problems. IMO, its bush to sit your OWN guys and jeopardize your own season by intentionally playing 3 on 3, because the other guys all got thrown out of the game. I gotta ride the bench(if I’m not one of the chosen 3) because the other team screwed up?

It’s not like they all got hurt. Stop fouling and don’t get thrown out of the game.

Exactly - but it appears he wants to be the Lone Ranger on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom