My thing with Allen yesterday | Syracusefan.com

My thing with Allen yesterday

CaliCuse

All American
He seemed to be completely unaware of the on coming blitz. The excuse of concentrating on finding a receiver only goes so far.A stationary target at QB is too easy to sack and maybe cause a TO. OK he didn't fumble YET but the two picks he gave up should have been more with some of his passes. I 'm not calling for Hunt BUT I would hope that some of these problems get addressed by the QB COACH. Shafer might want to get involved here as well. Drew only took off once and it resulted in a good gain. He needs to do more of that and the WRs must get themselves open for a pass to be directed to them Lets not forget the O-line which received only a limited passing grade.A "D" isn't anything to cheer over.Smith only had one decent hole all day.Gulley never found one for himself. I doubt that Hunt will get a chance this week. Lets hope the old adage of a team 's improvement is the highest from week one to week 2.:eek:

He seemed to struggle with check downs. He was telegraphing his passes.
He locked on one receiver every time. Never looked off or what not, only looked at his primary route. Couple times he even looked for the wrong route. It was like he didn't know the plays sometimes. I know it's only 1 game but he's a senior and won't do anything for us next year, is hunt that much worse? I know it's one game but I say you have to move on from Allen, he looked unorganized and unprepared yesterday.

He locked on one receiver every time. Never looked off or what not, only looked at his primary route. Couple times he even looked for the wrong route. It was like he didn't know the plays sometimes. I know it's only 1 game but he's a senior and won't do anything for us next year, is hunt that much worse? I know it's one game but I say you have to move on from Allen, he looked unorganized and unprepared yesterday.
I agree but it is only one game. I'll give a pas on this one due to the opposition and nerves attached to his first NFL audition. The pass is only good until after this next game,then he needs to be aware of approaching busesthat he could wind up being thrown under.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom