My top 10 things that annoy me about this team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My top 10 things that annoy me about this team

Cap. I always repect you too. We are supposed to be fans first and formost.

Id reply with my Walt White post if it was still working. ;) We're all fans in our own way, just like we all...well, you know, in our own way. :grin: CS was a rolling stone!

Team is absolutely soft. ZERO toughness. Settle for jumpers and the easy way out. No killers.
And yet in the tournament with the same kids, all we talked about was how they toughed out 3 wins. Even duke. lol

Cap...
I love both you and EV,

I saw roger waters across the way from that grocery store, whatever that arena you have there is called. Hours later I was involved in a DWI accident with some newly-made friends(I wasnt driving). Ooh, now youtube has AIC on. Im guessing you hate them too :p If I would could you?!?! Someone should ask Boheim that. Have I run too far to get home?

I saw roger waters across the way from that grocery store, whatever that arena you have there is called. Hours later I was involved in a DWI accident with some newly-made friends(I wasnt driving). Ooh, now youtube has AIC on. Im guessing you hate them too :p If I would could you?!?! Someone should ask Boheim that. Have I run too far to get home?
Key Arena.

1)Slow start on offense and defense
2)Missing free throws and layups when we’re desperate for point

3)Not knowing how to draw fouls and doing acrobatic pretzel type moves to avoid contact

4)Unforced error‘s
5)Not having a guy protecting the basket when we full-court press

6)Not moving the defense in plain one on one basketball with less than six assists in an entire game
7)Looking like world beaters for three minutes and then looking like a division to team for five

8)Not rotating our player
9)With our top four players one or 2 Always Plays Way below his average and potential every game.

10. Allowing our zone to sink in just to have the offense kick it out and shoot over the top of our zone

I think a big reason for the slow starts is that we don't bring Dolezaj into the game until at least 5 minutes have gone by. The offense is much better with him in there, (if we get him the ball, which we did not today). And Chukwu's pilot light always seems to be out at the beginning of a game. I'd like to see Jim start Dolezaj and bring in Chukwu later.

JB says in the post presser marek is good for about 5 minutes in the paint. is this really a solution ?

JB says in the post presser marek is good for about 5 minutes in the paint. is this really a solution ?
JB also says he doesn’t realize or think at this time our slow start an epidemic or a problem and he would have to see the numbers

well Jim take a look at the numbers.

I know our first 10 minutes aren’t much worse than any other 10 minutes but it’s because the seventh eighth ninth and 10th minute we do typically well in

JB also says he doesn’t realize or think at this time our slow start an epidemic or a problem and he would have to see the numbers

well Jim take a look at the numbers.

I know our first 10 minutes aren’t much worse than any other 10 minutes but it’s because the seventh eighth ninth and 10th minute we do typically well in

Even the 10 minute breaks can show something over short periods. here is the ACC schedule so far this year:

Notre Dame 15-20, 22-18, 16-11, 19-13
Clemson 17-9, 13-12, 18-14, 13-17
Georgia Tech 10-13, 16-14, 15-25, 18-21
Duke 20-26, 28-23, 27-23, 10-13 OT: 10-6
Pittsburgh 18-11, 10-14, 20-6, 26-32
Miami 11-17, 18-15, 26-10, 18-11
Virginia Tech 11-19, 13-24, 12-11, 20-24

We've been down after 10 minutes 5 times in 7 games. We are 3-2 in those games and won the two games in which we got off to a good start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom