My top 4 teams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My top 4 teams

sec is so weak this year. No way Florida is a one seed. The teams this year are so mediocre. I won't be surprised if a team like UCLA wins it all this year.

They average 75 points a game. After watching SU struggle to score 50 that seems downright explosive. In any event they have one of the best players in the country and one of the best coaches as well. I think they can go a long way.
Syracuse is averaging 73. Kansas outside of the one player you mentioned struggles developing their own shot and can't make outside shots consistently. Remind you of another team.

Syracuse is averaging 73. Kansas outside of the one player you mentioned struggles developing their own shot and can't make outside shots consistently. Remind you of another team.

Interesting how they got to those #s, though. SU scored more in Nov/Dec and has tailed off dramatically (the competition obviously is part of it) while KU has been scoring more in February than they did in the first two months of the season.

I don't think Kansas makes it out of the first weekend. Their offense is terrible.

Not as bad as ours. They have some pieces to make a good run out of conference, imo.

Not sure how anyone can have Duke over Miami. They needed a freak game from Kelly to pull out a 3pt home win and lost by 27 on Miami's court (Kelly is not worth even close to that much over replacement player).

Any list that doesn't include Florida as one of the 4 is nutzo.

You guys are just having a tough time putting Georgetown in that top 4. They are the kind of team that will absolutely frustrate many teams with their defense and solid play. They are not great offensively, but they'll grind out some good wins this year.

georgetowns tourney history under jt3 isnt that good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom