my two cents | Syracusefan.com

my two cents

kcsu

Living Legend
I thought that the team responded very well yesterday. The Colgate game was a complete collapse by coaches and players, and it was good to see JB and the team respond. Granted NE is not a very good team, but they were next up, and the kids did well.
Number one for me was to see everyone from JB on down focused and playing with passion. Red and Gmac were more engaged, and the players all played hard. The chemistry that is building between Girad and Mintz is encouraging. In order for the team to do well these two have to complement each other and last night was a great step in the right direction.

Jesse had a good game. Dominated in spurts and hit the boards well. Others that stood out were Brown and Taylor. I thought that they both had very good games. Cope is raw I love his energy he just needs to let the game come to him. I expect him to continue to improve with each game and be a force by years end. I love as a 3 on the back line he can rebound and lead a break. That is a dimension that we haven't had from a back line player in a very long time and will help us push the ball which we need to do.

Benny. I like that he is getting frustrated and showing some grit. He needs to continue to hit the boards and play good D. His O will come as he stops pressing. At this point I like Brown better, but Benny has so much upside that I think JB will allow him to continue to play through his issues.

Bell, I'm not impressed hopefully he lives up to his potential. Hima is a great addition to this team we got a steal in him.

Good game by the staff and the guys. We needed this. Let's keep it rolling. Go Cuse.

i worry the MTM experience is done and the old dog is back to ZONE and trunk monkey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom