My Two Cents | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Two Cents

I have 2 problems with the FG:

- Brady said in postgame he felt rushed because of the trickery. There was no rhyme or reason for that trickery!

- more importantly, Brady said he has a specific ball that he uses for kickoffs and long FGs. He said they had the wrong ball selected for that play.
What was the purpose of the trickery in the first place. Going for it was questionable at best but going for it the way Dino did was stupid.

This summarizes how I feel well…

Rocky sitting back in coverage was a huge mistake… our dline isnt going to generate pressure only bringing three… they have a lot of grit and fight but they are undersized as a group and not adept at beating double teams.
Prevent and I know u know the saying. Drives me f in nuts. It just doesn’t work. Almost ever

I have 2 problems with the FG:

- Brady said in postgame he felt rushed because of the trickery. There was no rhyme or reason for that trickery!

- more importantly, Brady said he has a specific ball that he uses for kickoffs and long FGs. He said they had the wrong ball selected for that play.
Jesus H

Yes, Klubnick made some excellent throws under duress. It was very frustrating.
I thought Klubnick was very pedestrian. I know he’s a sophomore and probably has a huge upside. But his passes into the flat were slow and telegraphed. We could have had two or three of those. We complain about GS getting the bell out there slow. I thoughts Klubnick’s throws there worse.

He had enough time to wait for a WR to come back to him after breaking off a route a few times. We didn’t have that same luxury.

Different people see different games. Klubnick was sacked three times and threw on the run for key completions several times. I thought his performance was a big key to Clemson's victory.

I don’t mind the Fg try

But don’t make Denaburg rush a 57 yarder

My god, it doesn’t get much stupider than that. And sadly, that has been Dino’s biggest fault. Making decisions like that….that put hs down 21-7 and you KNOW Clemson has the ball after half. You absolutely can not give them a short field to let them score to go ahead by two scores, and knowing they get the ball back after half.

Just absolutely insane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom