my two cents | Syracusefan.com

my two cents

kcsu

Living Legend
Isnt it great kicking an arrogant rednecks arse

Isnt it great doing it on a Saturday that we are honoring one of the greatest Syracuse football players of all time.

Isnt it great dominating both lines of scrimmage.

Isnt it great seeing the students engaged and loving their team.

Isn't it great complaining about crap officiating after a win vs loss.

Isn't it great that the national media is starting to talk about our coach and team in a positive way.

Isn't it great that we won this game in large part because of home grown talent and coaches.

Isn't it great that we have a coach who understands respects defends SUs culture and history

Isn't it great that JW had the stones to hire Fran Brown.

Isn't it great to be back!

Go Orange!

It was great seeing a large number of students stay for the post game alma mater and celebrate with the team. I hope the tradition grows every game.

I always stayed for the post game alma mater but always felt bad for the players/coaching staff because there were only few fans left in Sections 210 - 212 when it was played.

In my opinion putting the students in the end zone on both sides of the marching band was a great decision.

Isnt it great kicking an arrogant rednecks arse

Isnt it great doing it on a Saturday that we are honoring one of the greatest Syracuse football players of all time.

Isnt it great dominating both lines of scrimmage.

Isnt it great seeing the students engaged and loving their team.

Isn't it great complaining about crap officiating after a win vs loss.

Isn't it great that the national media is starting to talk about our coach and team in a positive way.

Isn't it great that we won this game in large part because of home grown talent and coaches.

Isn't it great that we have a coach who understands respects defends SUs culture and history

Isn't it great that JW had the stones to hire Fran Brown.

Isn't it great to be back!

Go Orange!
Isn't it great to have faith that Fran can be like Ben, Mac, Coach P, and Deleone, and put us back in the National Picture again.

Have to add one:

- isn’t it great not to see bone-headed offsides penalties. I swear I’ve been so negatively conditioned to expect these that sometimes I’m almost waiting for it. I absolutely love the improvement in team discipline.

I don’t know what you have going on tomorrow, but can you call in sick?

Let’s Go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom