My Two Pennies Worth...... | Syracusefan.com

My Two Pennies Worth......

newmexicuse

All Conference
Well, for a long time I had thought DC was a Cuse lock. Then when he did not commit over the summer I had my serious doubts. When he skipped our MM, I really began to think he was a favorite to be going elsewhere.

So at that point in time it would have been only an expected disappointment if he went elsewhere.

Now the worm has suddenly turned. He cancels an OSU visit. He says that he will announce two days after his official visit with us. How can anybody think other than that he made his final decision to come here over the weekend , and most likely even told Jimmy and Hop of such. Not to mention all of the Coleman to Cuse talk and rumors.

If he went elsewhere at this point in time, it would not now sit well with me due to the new circumstances & it would be a huge disappointment.

Don't let us down DC !!!!

Hopefully, we can officially welcome you aboard later today !!

He told the coaches, alright. He told them he was going to take his talents to Brooklyn Pickle for a late lunch.

He told the coaches, alright. He told them he was going to take his talents to Brooklyn Pickle for a late lunch.
Right after he took his talents to a certain Dewitt high school for the day

jekelish is that Jake Odum being dunked over in your pic?

I couldn't tell ya...I just Googled "CJ Fair dunk" to find the picture and threw it in Photoshop without really looking too closely.

When he skipped our MM, I really began to think he was a favorite to be going elsewhere.

I just figured he had no interest in hearing Tone Loc or the girl from the Jersey Shore. I mean you can hear bad rappers and see girls from Jersey at SU any time, right?