My Vanilla NN Post...... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Vanilla NN Post......

And I also think that there probably have been teams in the past who people talked about if they really deserved to be #1 or not. I just don't remember them because they weren't my team.

I've noticed that the majority of SU communication grads that work in major media don't talk about SU all that much, and I think it's a sign of their professionalism. They do a good job of being unbiased, unlike a certain ESPN guy *cough* Stewart Scott *cough* that seems to take every oppurtunity presented to mention UNC.

IMO Best awnser...
Alright you maggots, don't listen to anything the enemy say!!.

Seriously the media sucks!! Sorry I have always hated them becuase they hate syracuse and I never expect them to turn over a new leaf.
Im so sick and tired of people saying well we aren't as good of a program and Kentucky Duke UNC OSU TEXAS KANSAS Its bullc$%#.
Those programs get "cool hype" when they are the best we get well I think Syracuse could be headed to the final four.

Half the reason Syracuse has a rough time is because the media has hated syracuse. It does make a difference.

We are NOT the little guy. JB had us en route to the title game 2 of the last 3 years if our centers didn't go down.
If it wasn't for the Young faith that players like Noel have in us we would be nowhere!!
Thank God for kids like MCW, Trevor Cooney(who recruited Rak), Scoop Jardine(who recruited Dion) Noel, and the other good kids who have faith in this program because I am well well...well...well...well...past the point that the MEDIA SUCKS! And that is pure emotion if nothing else.

They are already putting in a good word for Noel at Kentucky which is dissing syracuse in many reguards.

Its utter Bullc$#%.
They have minimalized us to the logical talking heads liking us and the rest of the dumb dumbs sound like Gottlieb half the time. We rarely get any swagger from the media.

Solution
Don't base anything you hear about Syracuse basketball on the media they trully don't like us. And its not a opinion its etched in my soul after listening to them the last 10 years. I don't know how people managed to deal with it longer then me. Honestly they are unlikeable.
Why do we even subsrcribe to them anymore?

Seriously who is out there promoting syracuse basketball nationally certainly not the post standard thats for sure.

You know who promotes us best? Only the fans that have faith and realize how tough the Big East is.

Solution

Don't base anything you hear about Syracuse basketball on the media they trully don't like us. And its not a opinion its etched in my soul after listening to them the last 10 years. I don't know how people managed to deal with it longer then me. Honestly they are unlikeable.
Why do we even subsrcribe to them anymore?

Seriously who is out there promoting syracuse basketball nationally certainly not the post standard thats for sure.[/quote]

Who do we call to unsubscribe from the media?

Who do we call to unsubscribe from the media?

lol.

Seriously the media just sucks they are not healthy for syracuse basketball and thats all that counts really?
Who cares what they say thets just enjoy Noel wearing the words Syracuse and win us some championships!!!!

The medias response to this post will be some lame monotone reporter talking about our "chance" with Noel for 4 minutes after babbling about how hes a perfect fit for UK for 15 minutes despite what we all know about yUK.

But they were right. We weren't at Kentucky's level, no matter how you want to spin it. And just by citing the "0" on the right side of the W/L record begs the question of why Murray State wasn't afforded similar treatment.

I agree with br801 that the fanbase has a giant chip on its shoulder.

It's inaccurate to say they were right because the two teams never played. We will never know if we were at their level. Just opinion not fact. Spinning opinions doesn't make them facts.

Am I wrong in believing that virtually every bit of recruiting info on the Internet, unless it comes directly from the recruits, is basically just a world-wide game of telephone?

It's inaccurate to say they were right because the two teams never played. We will never know if we were at their level. Just opinion not fact. Spinning opinions doesn't make them facts.

My friend from Kentucky has said all season long that we were the only team that they were truly scared of, or probably I should say, "concerned about".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom