My worst nightmare... | Syracusefan.com

My worst nightmare...

Eric15

Living Legend
The NCAA putting us on probation next year. Please, if it absolutely has to happen, just put us out of our misery and make it this year.

(I'm not giving up on this season by any stretch, I just think next year we'll be much better.)

The NCAA putting us on probation next year. Please, if it absolutely has to happen, just put us out of our misery and make it this year.

(I'm not giving up on this season by any stretch, I just think next year we'll be much better.)

The more I see of this year the more scared I am of next year without Rak and McCullough. I don't see any of our recruits or current players able to match that production.

I wouldn't expect that much of a lift from the incoming class.

Probation isn't. Post season ban. We should declare ourselves ineligble for postseason this year if we honestly could get a ban.

I don't think we will get a ban just reduce schollys and probation.

Actually you are giving up on this season.

Actually you are giving up on this season.
You are coming close to being the first person I ever put on block. Eric is one of the fairest posters on this board. You need a drink a large bottle of realism juice. People complain a lot but this is legit complaining.

I wouldn't expect that much of a lift from the incoming class.

Listen to this poster. He is a basketball scout. Been scouting for the likes of Jerry West.

I am being sarcastic.

Your posts remind me of the old Simpsons episode on I saw on FXX. Lisa the Vegetarian where Homer is chasing the roasted pig yelling it's still good, it's only just a little dirty, it's still good it's just slimy it's still good, it's just a little air borne it's gone.

You are coming close to being the first person I ever put on block. Eric is one of the fairest posters on this board. You need a drink a large bottle of realism juice. People complain a lot but this is legit complaining.

Thanks, Alsacs. Feelings mutual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom