My WVU recap | Syracusefan.com

My WVU recap

thumbs_up_large.png

Nice write up. Two magical Friday nights in a row in the Dome.

Appreciate the support guys. I blog quite often, so feel free to subscribe to the blog and you'll get emails every time I post something new.

Nice write up. I actually found some time to watch the the second half of the replay today. I wanted to see how the details played out and how ESPN and the announcers would comment. I'm a season ticket holder that have not watched a home game on TV live in a VERY long time. ...so, I try to catch it on replay when/if I find time. Tessitone was very positive towards the program and it was nice to hear them comment about how the program has turned a corner. ...and we have, but in reality, we are "dogs" at 'Ville next week, LET'S GO ORANGE! I love that we did something so AWESOME! Incredible. ...but now, let's go get Lousiville!!

Nice write up. I actually found some time to watch the the second half of the replay today. I wanted to see how the details played out and how ESPN and the announcers would comment. I'm a season ticket holder that have not watched a home game on TV live in a VERY long time. ...so, I try to catch it on replay when/if I find time. Tessitone was very positive towards the program and it was nice to hear them comment about how the program has turned a corner. ...and we have, but in reality, we are "dogs" at 'Ville next week, LET'S GO ORANGE! I love that we did something so AWESOME! Incredible. ...but now, let's go get Lousiville!!
I agree. Got to back up that win with another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom