Name one thing you know about Missouri Tigers football | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Name one thing you know about Missouri Tigers football

I know a poster on tigerboard said "Mizzou -4 is free money" Man, where did I hear those exact words about a week ago?

They will need a 12th game to become bowl eligible.

They will need a 12th game to become bowl eligible.

They're not winning that 12th game. Add that to the things I know.

Missouri Tigers Football are ten-foot tall beast men, who shower in vodka and feed their babies shrimp scampi.

Missouri Tigers Football sheds their skin once a year.

Missouri Tigers Football's favorite TV movie is The Boy In The Plastic Bubble starring John Travolta.

Missouri Tigers Football once ate the Bible while water skiing.

Missouri Tigers Football once had sex with a cigarette machine.

Missouri Tigers Football drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

Missouri Tigers Football once was in a production of The King and I. Before the show they chloroformed the entire cast and slowly ate them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.

Shoot, that was more than one thing, wasn't it?

I believe one pf their former players holds the alltime reception record.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure many of their Dance Team held school held all time reception records at their various MO High Schools.

They molest collies.

Actually that is Texas A&M. Seriously they have a graveyard outside their stadium for all of the collies that have been Reveille in the past. Very weird.

Also we own them and have won at Kyle Field the last two years (2010 and 2011) because of a quirk in the Big XII schedule. Now we have to play there a third consecutive year.

The 5th Down game!

Dan Devine coached the Tigers in the late 1960s before he took the Green Bay job.

I believe that his Missouri team battled Penn State in the 1970 Orange Bowl - and lost.

Pretty sure many of their Dance Team held school held all time reception records at their various MO High Schools.

I need to know.

Who is the woman in the Barcelona jersey - apparently warming up for something?????

Wow.

I need to know.

Who is the woman in the Barcelona jersey - apparently warming up for something?????

Wow.

Google Michelle Jenneke you won't be disappointed.

Actually that is Texas A&M. Seriously they have a graveyard outside their stadium for all of the collies that have been Reveille in the past. Very weird.

Also we own them and have won at Kyle Field the last two years (2010 and 2011) because of a quirk in the Big XII schedule. Now we have to play there a third consecutive year.

New coach, new QB, new attitude. You're not playing the same Texas A&M from 2010 and 2011. Bizarre that you are playing them 3 straight years at Kyle Field. If you beat us, combined with the 2nd half & OT of the Tennessee game, you will have plenty of momentum going in. But that kid looks legit as a college do it all QB. And we know Sumlin is legit.

The women's soccer coach at the college where I work went to grad school there and will probably talk smack if we lose despite the fact that he's from England and doesn't know all that much about American football.

There's some sort of lingering dispute between Iowa and Missouri. Despite their campuses being relatively closeby, they didn't play each other for 100 years, until they met in a bowl game a year or two ago.

They hate Kansas and won a game with on a TD from a kicked ball that a lucky wide-out caught that one time a few years a ago.

They lost a game that way, too (t0 Nebraska).

Do you refer to them as tigresses ?
11-golden-girls.jpg

Golden Girls.

they will lose this week
No I can't agree with that until the end of the fourth quarter. I'll let you know then. This just might be the time they put two big games together and get rewarded for their effort with an extra game this year. I would hate for it to come against Temple of all teams.:rolleyes:

Sure Missour
they will lose this week
i has a great record at home against OOC opponents. So what they will kick off and have to beat us on the field. I don't give up quite that easy. Lets play the freaking game first and then decide if it was a waste of time to show up in that state. I like our chances. If they are "up" we will win.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom