Name that tune | Syracusefan.com

Name that tune

Old Scout 65

Walk On
At each of the home games this year the PA System has played a tune that half of the people in attendance sing the words to. I'm tone deaf and hard of hearing but I like the song and thought my wife or daughter could tell me what the name of the song was. Alas no luck. I can't hum the melody and the only words I can make out are about a train(?) and strangers. What is the title and who sings it. Thanks for any lite you can shed.

Wow.

Dude doesn't recognize Journey?

SMH Oh Lord

By the way, that awesome E C#m Bm A chord progression has been used by a few artists

Ugh as a lifelong Journey fan this song has been ruined. Thanks to the Sopranos. Its turned into almost a teeny bopper anthem.

Nothing can be as bad as the Glee version-absolute slaughter of a classic. My daughters heard that cheesy version and when I took them to youtube to hear the original, they couldn't believe it. They don't watch Glee anymore.

Ugh as a lifelong Journey fan this song has been ruined. Thanks to the Sopranos. Its turned into almost a teeny bopper anthem.

I think you're confusing the Sopranos with Glee. I don't remember many teeny boppers watching the Sopranos.

Star Spangled Banner

I think you're confusing the Sopranos with Glee. I don't remember many teeny boppers watching the Sopranos.

They dont but everyone watched the Sporanos and because of that song played in the last episode all of the gangster punk wannabees who probably date teeny boppers all of a sudden adopted this song as their own. Just not right.