Nassib and Pugh in the 1st round? Recruiting Impact! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nassib and Pugh in the 1st round? Recruiting Impact!

I am hoping that Nassib ends up at the Jets, not that I am a Jets fan, but that he would be head to head against Buffalo each year. As far as Jacksonville goe, yjey pick a QB unless they are crazy with #33

I would have to agree, I would like to see Nassib go to the Jets to give him 2 cracks a year to prove to DM that he should have had a little more confidence in him; after all he is one of the biggest reasons that he is in Buffalo to begin with.

The short arms are killing Pugh. I've even seen some stories of people thinking he translates better as a guard and this is the deepest guard draft class in some time. He was a big part of saving our whole season. I'm all for Pugh getting picked in the first round and I'm rooting for him. But, if I'm being realistic, I don't see him getting drafted in the first round. I will happily eat crow if he does, that would be great for the program like you explained in your original post.
How does CROW PIE sound...with feathers, or without! :D

How does CROW PIE sound...with feathers, or without! :D

eatcrow.gif

Rather tasty actually!

eatcrow.gif

Rather tasty actually!
Couldn't be happier for JP at the Giants! Great for recruiting that area as well. This kid will do well as he can play virtually any position on the line.

We have had a defensive lineman and an offensive lineman go in the 1st round in back-to-back years. The press coverage alone (including our former HC) is just something money can't buy. Of the ACC schools, I think SU, Clemson, FSU and UNC have received the most draft coverage. (Did I miss anyone?)

The marketing folks call it top of mind. Hard to get and very valuable. At the very least it's chicken soup - couldn't hoit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom