Nassib has zero pocket awareness...and other thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Nassib has zero pocket awareness...and other thoughts

repos

Scout Team
he seems really slow with stiff hips. over the summer he really needs to work on his speed, mobility, and hips.

another thought D. Davis has had consecutive games looking extremely bad going for tackles.

The receivers can't catch and drop a lot of balls they need to work on that also, too many dropped balls for a division 1 team.

People who need to get the ball who arent getting it: Van Chew,Adrian Flemming (looked good in fall scrimmage wonder why he doesnt play), Kinder or Loeb.(time to experiment). Cam Lynch. Shamarko (he runs a 4.2 played running back in highschool looks like a beast...put him as kr/pr..make him play running back next year)

People who need to get away fron thee ball. Nassib, Graham(stone hands),D Davis, Kobena(he terrible at returning..garbage), Steve Renae, Macky, Chibane.

Also they need to bring in a fundamentals coach teach these kids how to catch and tackle. My god one play that sticks in my head is the punt return were the guy dropped the ball and still gained 30 yds.

At the end of the day I'm just an extremely bitter dissapointed fan, and I know no change will happen and am extremely pessimistic about the Pitt game. Kudos to the seniors for sticking it out in this program.
/rant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom