Nassib Interviews With Eagles | Syracusefan.com

Nassib Interviews With Eagles

I have no idea how RN will do in the NFL. But it boggles my mind how anyone can think that Geno Smith is one of the top two QBs in the draft.

I have no idea how RN will do in the NFL. But it boggles my mind how anyone can think that Geno Smith is one of the top two QBs in the draft.
Also boggles my mind how so many mocks have him going #1 to KC. The best QB in this draft, whoever that might be, is likely no better than the 20th best player on the board. Knowing Reid, I think he'll trade down. And then screw it up.

Geno is media driven just like most things in our society.

Smith is a good qb that played in a system that he has benefited from immensely. Decent touch, arm and eyes but having a guy like Austin makes a lot of qb's look better than they really are. His getting rattled like that during the Pinstripe bowl was not a good thing either...never let em see you sweat.

I wonder if Geno Smith had gone to USF and BJ Daniels had gone to WV, what Daniels stock would be...

Two QB's that can run, have decent touch and can be completely knocked off their game with pressure and lots of hurries (aka - easily rattled).

I wonder if Geno Smith had gone to USF and BJ Daniels had gone to WV, what Daniels stock would be...

Two QB's that can run, have decent touch and can be completely knocked off their game with pressure and lots of hurries (aka - easily rattled).

Interesting king...I never think of the two of them being a like at all. Daniels is a better athlete but makes a lot of bad decisions while Smith stays in the pocket and has a better touch. It would be very interesting to see what would have happened if the did switch back in the day.

Interesting king...I never think of the two of them being a like at all. Daniels is a better athlete but makes a lot of bad decisions while Smith stays in the pocket and has a better touch. It would be very interesting to see what would have happened if the did switch back in the day.

Yeah, I think they are kinda similar, but that Smith has had better protection consistently at WV (and better targets).

That said, we've seen what happens to Smith under pressure - as we've punched their O-Line in the mouth in each of our last three meetings... and I can't say I am impressed with his decision making either when rushed...

I agree that both qb's have bad reads when their progression has to change they struggle and having an Austin to dump the ball too is an incredible asset. I think we confused Smith and had problems with Daniels due to his athleticism. BJ made some very poor reads against us in 2010 that given the same circumstances I don't think Smith would have done the same. I think we had success vs Smith because he didn't take off as well.

Yeah, I think they are kinda similar, but that Smith has had better protection consistently at WV (and better targets).

That said, we've seen what happens to Smith under pressure - as we've punched their O-Line in the mouth in each of our last three meetings... and I can't say I am impressed with his decision making either when rushed...

I don't think they're similar at all. Geno's a pocket passer. BJ Daniels wants to be anywhere but the pocket, and is a better runner than passer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom