Nassib Invited to attend draft? | Syracusefan.com

Nassib Invited to attend draft?

mlbball99

2nd String
Does anyone know if Nassib was invited to attend the NFL Draft? Where is he going to be during the draft?

Does anyone know if Nassib was invited to attend the NFL Draft? Where is he going to be during the draft?
I've been wondering about this too.

whether he's invited to attend or not - he'd be crazy to attend the draft given how big the range of his projections is. There's simply no upside for him going there.

If he falls past Buffalo he could be sitting in the green room for a very long time. He doesn't need the embarrassment of that if it occurs. Happened to a QB a few years ago, forget who. The poor guy was sitting there forever and was practically in tears.

Because usually potential 8th draft picks get invites.

Him attending the draft would be the dumbest thing he has ever done. I still believe he is likely to be drafted 2nd round at best. No way Marrone would end his coaching career in the NFL before it even started by taking a guy 30 spots before he is projected.

then again... who knows.

Like bnoro said, Nassib said that he'd stay home and watch the draft regardless of if he was invited or not.

If he falls past Buffalo he could be sitting in the green room for a very long time. He doesn't need the embarrassment of that if it occurs. Happened to a QB a few years ago, forget who. The poor guy was sitting there forever and was practically in tears.
I believe you are thinking of Brady Quinn. He was suppose to be like a top 5 pick and fell to like 23 I think.

I believe you are thinking of Brady Quinn. He was suppose to be like a top 5 pick and fell to like 23 I think.

Aaron Rodgers also had this happen. He was the possible #1 pick up until the last few days and ended up waiting until the 20s.

If I am any of the QBs in this year's draft I don't attend. It isn't just Nassib who is projected within a huge range. I have seen Geno Smith projected everywhere from #2 to late in the second round!

Aaron Rodgers also had this happen. He was the possible #1 pick up until the last few days and ended up waiting until the 20s.

If I am any of the QBs in this year's draft I don't attend. It isn't just Nassib who is projected within a huge range. I have seen Geno Smith projected everywhere from #2 to late in the second round!
Smith is the only QB that should even consider it. That's true of other positions also. Might be the easiest green room to get a drink in years.

I'd rather see Millhouse invited to the Bills draft war room.

Yes, his name was Aaron Rodgers I believe. < Sorry, should a read the whole thread>.

Should've read syracusefan.com, Geno.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom