Nassib named to PFW All America Team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nassib named to PFW All America Team

Ryan's got all the tools to be a great pro. Good arm and smart. If we only had more talent around him. As far as Johnny football goes, he will make the nfl. Drew Bree's and Russell Wilson are both like 5 11. Height isn't as important anymore for quarterbacks.

That's an honor for Nassib. Quite surprised not to see a few guys not on the honorable mentions but that's just nit-picking. And it has the beast, Chance Warmack, on it so I accept it.

This is a pro-eligible AA team. Those not eligible to be drafted and/or (I suspect) those likely to stay in school were not considered. Pro Football Weekly generally does good work on NFL prospects. It means that there are clearly NFL teams who are intrigued w/Nassib. I had considered him as a likely future clipboard holder. Which is why I'm not an NFL talent evaluator.

This is more than an honor for Ryan. It reflects that he is held in high regard by NFL scouts.

Sorry, this award has absolutely no value. It was established 7 years ago that this is a gambling website and none of the information from it is credible.

Or so we were told.

44cuse

This is a pro-eligible AA team. Those not eligible to be drafted and/or (I suspect) those likely to stay in school were not considered. Pro Football Weekly generally does good work on NFL prospects. It means that there are clearly NFL teams who are intrigued w/Nassib. I had considered him as a likely future clipboard holder. Which is why I'm not an NFL talent evaluator.

This is more than an honor for Ryan. It reflects that he is held in high regard by NFL scouts.

Actually it can't be. Bridgewater is listed and he is a true Sophomore. He has another year before he can go pro.

Sorry, this award has absolutely no value. It was established 7 years ago that this is a gambling website and none of the information from it is credible.

Or so we were told.

44cuse
Pro Football Weekly is a gambling website?

Pro Football Weekly is a gambling website?

Not IMO. But years and years back there were several arguments amongst posters and when someone was using info from this site, the person on the other side of the argument said the info wasn't valid because it was a gambling website.

In other words, it was a BS comment at the time and this was/has been sort of an inside joke.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom