Nassib ties completion record | Syracusefan.com

Nassib ties completion record

Dick_in_MI

Emeritus Legend
Nassib tied the SU single game completion record but was the most impressive about it as that the two guys who also hold the record...Graves and Robinson...took 44 and 47 passes to get their 29 completions but Ryan only took 37 attempts

For all of that, we didn't score a lot but if and when we develop a running game, and if and when the OL finally shows up, we could have the type of offense that we hoped we would

I didn't get to watch the game, but how much did PTG play, and how did he look when he got the ball? I just have this gut feeling he's going to be a special player whenever he gets significant snaps.

I love Ant, but last year we saw him in the role perfectly suited for his abilities. I don't know that I believe he can really carry the load as the RB1.

PTG is playing fine.. not much room but looks much quicker and more decisive than last year.

The impressive thing with Nassib is his poise. He is pressured on almost every down and still has the presence of mind to make the right reads and deliver a solid pass for positive yards. He was a little amped up and let that one pass float too high, but otherwise he played another strong game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom