Nassib To The Bills? | Syracusefan.com

Nassib To The Bills?

DaaBoTownSox

Walk On

Buffalo Bills GM Buddy Nix mentioned that they already had interest in Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib even before Doug Marrone signed on to be their next head coach, per Howard Simon.
Nix has made it known that they have plans to find a new quarterback during the offseason, and he’s even suggested that they’re willing to take someone in this year’s draft. Given that Marrone coached Nassib during college, it seems as though there’s a reasonable chance that they would strongly consider taking him.
Nassib has improved his overall draft stock this season, but it’s hard to imagine him being taken in the first-round at this point in time. It’s still very earlier in the draft process, so he’ll have plenty of time to impress.

http://nfltraderumors.co/bills-targeting-syracuse-qb-ryan-nassib-in-this-years-draft/

As a non-Bills fan, if Marrone grabbed Nassib in the first round I would be slightly less upset about him leaving.

I only want Ryan to land on a team where he can be successful. Not sure if the Bills would be that place - too much will be demanded too soon.

I honestly don't think Marrone would pick Nassib but Pugh is another story.

From a marketing stand point - this could be huge. If they win together in the pros, think of every game they have on, the announcers are talking about Cuse.

From a marketing stand point - this could be huge. If they win together in the pros, think of every game they have on, the announcers are talking about Cuse.
and when they fail...

Oh Lord

Why would the bills be showing there hand First dumb move of the marrone era

Why would the bills be showing there hand First dumb move of the marrone era
Because noone else is stupid enough to take Nassib that high? Kinda like last year when everyone knew Miami was taking Tannehill at 8, but nobody was stupid enough to do anything to prevent them from doing so.

Marrone riding his entire head coaching career on a GRob recruit.

Would be funny.

Don't see it happening though.

they are thinking about drafting him 8th overall -- common --

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors