nassib's conference rating is better than his non conf this year | Syracusefan.com

nassib's conference rating is better than his non conf this year

Millhouse

Living Legend
great to see.

his ypa goes way up when he throws less. a lot of that is the running game opening things up but it also seems like he has better touch downfield when he's not throwing every down. no explanation for that, just might be coincidence. regardless, it's good news for next year with a new guy that we don't need to throw 60 times to be successful

randomo note sunseri is having a much better year than anyone expected. BE qb play is not that bad, the top half's good anway. Even Nova's alright.

Justin Pugh coming back is the reason that this offense took off. We have two of the best tackles in the BE, better run and pass blocking. It all starts up front. I watched the Louisville game again, and the offensive line was knocking the snot out of the Louisville D line. Watched Hickey and Pugh hit two guys regularly on the same play. If we only have to replace Chibane next year, the O line is going to be really good. The best part is that on either side of the ball, nobody is physically dominating us. It is the other way around most of the time. We have good running back, but great backs would be getting 300+ yards/game behind these guys.

What impresses me is that Nassib doesn't have to throw 40 times to get in a rhythm, he can but throwing the ball like he did when they needed him to was a very good thing to see. Nassib seemed to struggle before when he threw the ball infrequently but this past game showed me something and to have a qb that can be effective in many aspects of situational throwing is quite the asset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom