Nassib's deep throws... | Syracusefan.com

Nassib's deep throws...

Jake

Mod
Clearly someone has gotten to him about all of the overthrows last year. He put a lot more air under them Saturday. Too much actually, but under throws at least give your receivers a chance to make plays. Much better than last year. I'd rather they get picked than land 10 yards beyond the receiver.

Clearly someone has gotten to him about all of the overthrows last year. He put a lot more air under them Saturday. Too much actually, but under throws at least give your receivers a chance to make plays. Much better than last year. I'd rather they get picked than land 10 yards beyond the receiver.
Kept them in bounds too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nice pass to West in the corner of the endzone on our second chance to score a td at the beginning of the game. More points left on the field.

I also posted about this. Hack has done a good job of coaching him up. I think that with our size at WR we should win more of these jump balls than we lose. Long term Flemming Foster Corn Hale West and the "bring the funder" all all tall athletic kids who should make plays. Cant wait to see Sales and Lemon together as they are both number 1 recievers which should free up Chris or West to make some big plays

The underthrow allows an opportunity for pass interference-- which we benefited from a couple of times on Saturday. Tough job to be a CB. Even the Kobena TD pass had a little too much air under it. I'm not complaining though; let's keep it going! Throw that bad boy down the field.

And a couple of his throws on the double moves were on the money. A couple of times Clark and West didn't quite come out of their breaks fast enough and that led to incompletions. Thoroughly impressed with Ryan on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom