Nassib's improvement in conference | Syracusefan.com

Nassib's improvement in conference

Millhouse

Living Legend
Among BCS conference teams, Nassib had the 4th best improvement in conference passer rating as far as i can tell. There might be some guys that weren't in the top 100 in 2011 that might've improved more. so among guys in the top 100 rating in 2011 and 2012, he had the 4th best improvement in rating among guys in BCS schools.

Shaw (SC), Boyd (Clemson), McGloin (PSU) and Nassib

2 year improvement among BCS qbs is a little less certain. There might be more guys who weren't in the top 100 in 2010 and 2012 - I had to go find nassib's numbers and I don't have time to do that for everyone. But his 2 year improvement was also 3rd best in BCS behind Boyd and Jones

If you saw that coming, nice job.

All I ever saw was that if SU put some talent around him and built up the offensive line we'd be able to see what Nassib could truly do.

All I ever saw was that if SU put some talent around him and built up the offensive line we'd be able to see what Nassib could truly do.
i think there was great improvement on his part, not just around him

i think there was great improvement on his part, not just around him

I agree with you but just think, if you have time to make decisions and you're good...you can show what you have. The offensive line once Pugh came back was just the ticket for all the guys to show their stuff. I've always been a huge advocate of having good offensive and defensive lines and if you have those, you have a shot at winning every game and even marginal offensive players can be productive. Nassib has talent and honestly I always thought he did but if you're back is on the ground more than a hooker at a frat party you will never be able to show what you can really do.

Nassib can make throws that many NFL guys can't and has improved his touch on screens...still have to see his long ball improve but again that could be SU's receivers not getting behind the DB's or Hackett just not calling for the play that often. Love the pump fakes and defense recognition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom