Nate Eachus | Syracusefan.com

Nate Eachus

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
10 carries 98 yards 1 TD for the Cheifs last night.

That name should be familiar to us from the Dome 2 years ago. Nice to see a Colgate guy in the NFL

10 carries 98 yards 1 TD for the Cheifs last night.

That name should be familiar to us from the Dome 2 years ago. Nice to see a Colgate guy in the NFL

So I am not such a fool after all then, there is much more to sports than just physical ability, and that kid had a rare motor.

So I am not such a fool after all then, there is much more to sports than just physical ability, and that kid had a rare motor.

He's a player. He doesn't have ideal size but he's fast and very strong. I think alot of his athleticism get's overlooked because he's a white guy.

He's a player. He doesn't have ideal size but he's fast and very strong. I think alot of his athleticism get's overlooked because he's a white guy.

I agree. I took a lot of crap on the old board for suggesting he is going to make an NFL roster. I guess I am not so dumb afterall.

I agree. I took a lot of crap on the old board for suggesting he is going to make an NFL roster. I guess I am not so dumb afterall.

I never question the knowledge of those who know good beer. It's a pretty good rule to live by.

Colgate ahs a hsitory of good runners, going back to Marv Hubbard and Mark Van Eghen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom