Nate Mink is a dink and Syracuse.com is a joke | Syracusefan.com

Nate Mink is a dink and Syracuse.com is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
The headline article for SU football on the websites homepage: "11 Recruits Who Got Away from Syracuse". The apparent premise? Prospects that SU had interest in at some point but ended up elsewhere on signing day.

Pathetic. Blatant trolling at this point.

The headline article for SU football on the websites homepage: "11 Recruits Who Got Away from Syracuse". The apparent premise? Prospects that SU had interest in at some point but ended up elsewhere on signing day.

Pathetic. Blatant trolling at this point.
I was put off by that too. Their lead article on NSD, I mean more than half the guys were guys we walked from, never got past 1st base with or that appear to be NQ's.

I was put off by that too. Their lead article on NSD, I mean more than half the guys were guys we walked from, never got past 1st base with or that appear to be NQ's.

Exactly. But the average casual fan sees that headline and thinks we had a terrible recruiting class and couldn't get who we wanted. Just some misleading, trolling BS.

Nate Mink is credited with TEN (10) stories covering SU Recruiting/Signing Day at Syracuse dot com over the last 4 days.

And the site has posted 23 in the same time frame.

One of those is the aforementioned "Recruits Who Got Away" piece that I, for one, found interesting on many levels including:

1) Who these players who chose other schools were
2) Who Cuse lost the players too
3) Other teams in the mix
4) Positions of need/strength

But hey, it's your prerogative to see what you wanted to see. And if you guys want to focus on the "negative" impact of one story - equating to 10% of his output and <5% of fuel site's since Monday - I suspect you're more negative than you perceive Nate Mink to be.

I suppose you'd prefer it if Nate Mink and Syracuse dot com just pretended EVERYONE Dino pursued signed with the Orange and we had the best class of all time?

Not all the news if good and it's s reporter's job to cover BOTH sides of a story. And one "negative" story in 23 is not trolling; It's reporting.

Last edited:
Nate Mink is credited with TEN (10) stories covering SU Recruiting/Signing Day at Syracuse dot com over the last 4 days.

One of those is the aforementioned "Recruits Who Got Away" piece that I, for one, found interesting on many levels including:

But hey, it's your prerogative to see what you wanted to see. And if you guys want to focus on the "negative" impact of one story - equating to 10% of his output since Monday - I suspect you're more negative than you perceive Nate Mink to be.

I suppose you'd prefer it if Nate Mink and Syracuse dot com just pretended EVERYONE Dino pursued signed with the Orange and we had the best class of all time?

Not all the news if good and it's s reporter's job to cover BOTH sides of a story. And one "negative" story in ten is not trolling; It's reporting.
No problem with the story touchy mctoucherson, problem with it being the lead on NSD. Glad you found it interesting, I found it to have zero bearing. It wasn't really news either as many of those situations happened a long time ago.

What I'd really prefer is not being chastised for having an opinion.

I don't judge you for being a DB or Mink's mom, don't judge me for my opinion.

But hey, it's your prerogative to see what you wanted to see. And if you guys want to focus on the "negative" impact of one story - equating to 10% of his output since Monday - I suspect you're more negative than you perceive Nate Mink to be.

Not all the news if good and it's s reporter's job to cover BOTH sides of a story. And one "negative" story in ten is not trolling; It's reporting.

Sorry, Nate. The article was not interesting or important, and using it as the headline was pretty bad and pretty trollish. Don't have to pretend everything is great. Just report what happens. The "11 that got away is irrelevant".

No problem with the story touchy mctoucherson, problem with it being the lead on NSD. Glad you found it interesting, I found it to have zero bearing. It wasn't really news either as many of those situations happened a long time ago.

What I'd really prefer is not being chastised for having an opinion.

I don't judge you for being a DB or Mink's mom, don't judge me for my opinion.

Calling me names and insulting me doesn't make you correct anywhere other than in your little world.

It only further reinforces my position that maybe you're the negative one and not Nate Mink.

Have a great day!!!

I'm pretty sure Bama had a few that "got away" using that criteria.

Calling me names and insulting me doesn't make you correct anywhere other than in your little world.

It only further reinforces my position that maybe you're the negative one and not Nate Mink.

Have a great day!!!
Who's the troll? Throw flames and then stand on higher ground when they come back to you?

Who lives in the little world?

Status
Not open for further replies.