National Championship - Image Request | Syracusefan.com

National Championship - Image Request

poc44

Scout Team
So I am trying to find an image to get burnt by a laser onto a bourbon barrel for my basement. do you guys have anything saved that you could put in this thread? I am looking something around the 2003 National Championship with the S and basketball logo. I am trying to get a smaller image like a logo type.

Last edited:
731d6ad123e7461f5e338c7c8b6e03a5--syracuse-basketball-celtics-basketball.jpg

You guys misunderstood, I think. He wants the logo that team had on the shorts. That logo was used for 7 or 8 years I think the 96 team had it as well. The only place it is visible in any of the pictures posted is on Gerry's hat.

You guys misunderstood, I think. He wants the logo that team had on the shorts. That logo was used for 7 or 8 years I think the 96 team had it as well. The only place it is visible in any of the pictures posted is on Gerry's hat.

thanks this is what i was looking for. i had a nike shirt with that logo and the national champs on it but I am not finding it or a good enough zoomed in pic via google searches.

Those were not the logos. The logo was that stupid intertwined S and U
that looked like it was St Johns or St Josephs. This is what it looks like on the national championship ring. Whenever I wear it around my neck, people ask whether it stands for St Johns or St Joes.

IMG_4125.jpg

Last edited:
Those were not the logos. The logo was that stupid intertwined S and U
that looked like it was St Johns or St Josephs. This is what it looks like on the national championship ring.View attachment 157563
They were both used and yes that logo is awful.

This is the one I am trying to get a better image of. I had to actually look for my old shirt.
Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom