National Relevancy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

National Relevancy

Absolutely, to each there own. I don't see anyone that dislikes the heat as a "sap" anymore than I think people that dislike the cold are. Fwiw, I can tolerate cold. I just don't like it. I hate wearing layers and often don't wear a coat until the temps are below 40.
The saps I'm trying to articulate a distaste for (not as people but as a state of mind) are the ones who view the natural world as an adversary and huddle away from the elements, ignoring what their body was built to do: adapt and thrive. And I particularly look down on the perception of Syracuse as having bad weather. I see incredible variety here. And it makes me pity the many people that miss out on it.
Preference is not the same as aversion. I think it's awesome that you embrace the heat. Unfortunately I have to believe you're part of a shrinking minority that values being outside in anything beyond pristine conditions.

I believe dino was approached about an opportunity after the vt win.

Its not his style and I admire that. This team should worry about performing before cameras and the baggage that comes with that.

Not to take away from the OP’s post. Its a cool idea but better suited for the NFL and flashy coaches. We’re a no non sense program and I think we’ll operate fine tuned because of that.

Not his style? Dino loves the bright lights and is very confident. A ham, a constant sound bite, loves promoting himself and the team. That said, he is very paranoid about any practice trends or schemes . Thus, it must be a conundrum given his love for the bright lights while battling his paranoia .

Yeah I don’t watch those post game victory celebrations in the locker rooms and think Dino Babers is a no flash, no nonsense guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom