National Scope / NCAA Elite 2021/2022 Discussion Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

National Scope / NCAA Elite 2021/2022 Discussion Thread

I think UCONN is much better than Villanova. They have more size and have a lot of depth. The more I see them the better they look. I hate to say it but they could easily make the final four.

Yeah, it's crazy I remember being told a certain former player was clearly overrated and overhyped because he transferred from such an elite program to such garbage program that is *checks notes* 8-1 and ranked in the Top 25.

Lots of great wins already. Big East looks to be the strongest league in the country this year. UConn made a good move going back. Made the best of a bad situation.

I think UCONN is much better than Villanova. They have more size and have a lot of depth. The more I see them the better they look. I hate to say it but they could easily make the final four.

I agree and think they are good but I don’t trust Hurley as coach. He looked like a deer in headlights in last years NCAA game against Maryland. Not sure he can scheme to beat the good teams. No argument they are much better than us though.

Cuse!

Kadary also leading Seton Hall with 12 points tonight.
For anyone who watched did he break into the crunch time rotation? The two games I saw vs. Michigan and Texas he wasn't on the floor after the final media timeout under 4:00.