Naz Carter dunk of year | Syracusefan.com

Naz Carter dunk of year

See if it’s a game changer for Washington who just blew a double-digit lead and was down eight
They lost:(.
Awesome clip, though:).

Shouldn't have even counted. He grabbed the rim with his other hand before he dunked it.
Wow. Good eye! I didn't even notice until you said something. I need a bigger screen.

Shouldn't have even counted. He grabbed the rim with his other hand before he dunked it.

I saw that as well. That's got to be basket interference, right?

1) All dunk clips should come with a replay from a different angle or in slow motion. That should be a hard and fast rule.
2) He grabbed the rim with his off-hand to steady himself. Should've been a T and no basket.
3) Wow, that kid's a jumper. Still an awesome putback dunk.

That’s what I thought, clearly grabbed the rim. Impressive though.

1) All dunk clips should come with a replay from a different angle or in slow motion. That should be a hard and fast rule.
2) He grabbed the rim with his off-hand to steady himself. Should've been a T and no basket.
3) Wow, that kid's a jumper. Still an awesome putback dunk.

Yeah, didn’t notice it on my phone the first few views.

I saw it in real time and thought that was going to change the momentum to swing back towards UW's favor, but then the Huskies went down and fouled a shooter and the immediate stoppage in play completely killed the crowd.

Should have been offensive goaltend but OMG that was a freaking AMAZING athletic feat. I think Nahz is gonna be a very good player as a JR/SR. Terrific athlete, just needs to polish up the skill set, improve the handle, and learn to play more under control. Looks like a guy who eventually grows into his physical gifts...

Should have been offensive goaltend but OMG that was a freaking AMAZING athletic feat.
Not a goaltend, but a technical foul. You can't grab the rim with your offhand to hold yourself up. The fact they didn't call it is further evidence of the horrible officiating in college hoops. Still, a really nice dunk. Awesome for a playground pickup game.

Not a goaltend, but a technical foul. You can't grab the rim with your offhand to hold yourself up. The fact they didn't call it is further evidence of the horrible officiating in college hoops. Still, a really nice dunk. Awesome for a playground pickup game.

Yeah, this isn't a "ah, our six eyes couldn't catch that because of the speed of the game" no-call. It's yet another in a long line of "we don't feel like making that call because rules don't matter anymore" no-calls. Damn game is officiated so capriciously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom