NBA 2018-2019 | Page 246 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

their names were ivica zubac & thomas bryant

Yup. I was high on both of them too, though admittedly paid closer attention to Bryant than normal because he’s a Western NY kid.

The Zubac trade was dumb, and flat out letting Bryant go was dumber.

Gortat’s washed up too IMO, but I’ll take him over Howard or Noah at this point.

I’ll take a Rakeem Christmas(or someone like that) over any of them.

Still mad we gave up Zubac.

The Zubac thing is so weird, the way the story is out there, the Lakers offered him up to the Clippers. To sign Beasley??

Dwight is finalizing his buyout with Memphis and then signing with the Lakers.

Dwight's team is working overtime, Woj and Shams can't stop tweeting about he's really changed this team. Shams especially.

So basically the Lakers don’t have a roster spot when Memphis buys out Andre Iguadola.

It's happening!!!
tracey-jordan-nope.gif.cf.gif

So basically the Lakers don’t have a roster spot when Memphis buys out Andre Iguadola.
I never bought the Iggy to Lakers manifest destiny anyway. Assuming he gets bought out, he'll have his pick. It's not hard to envision better situations to be in.

Good question. Does Boogie’s spot free up with his injury?
They had one open before Boogie but they won’t be able to use the injury exemption on Boogie’s spot till the season starts.

This move gives Houston and LA Clippers the leg up on Iggy when he gets bought out.

I never bought the Iggy to Lakers manifest destiny anyway. Assuming he gets bought out, he'll have his pick. It's not hard to envision better situations to be in.

Pelinka used to be his agent. Not saying its a lock he would end up there, but i think it's something.

Houston I think could really use him

Shaq and Kobe still feuding 15 years later. Can we get Kobe on the TNT set next season.

Not to excuse threats, but no one has questioned why his son was not allowed at his dad's wedding. If she was reasonable, it wouldn't have happened.
I call BS on he choking, without other proof. Seems like an add on to try to get the restraining order.

hindsight bias meets selection bias
Fair enough, and the Kuzma stuff was a lot weaker.

I think the idea though is that there are things to look for when scouting players that aren't as obvious and don't show up on the stats that can help predict how a player performs at the next level. He's taking an example of two guys that vastly overperformed their draft slot to highlight some things to look for when evaluating other players.

Fair enough, and the Kuzma stuff was a lot weaker.

I think the idea though is that there are things to look for when scouting players that aren't as obvious and don't show up on the stats that can help predict how a player performs at the next level. He's taking an example of two guys that vastly overperformed their draft slot to highlight some things to look for when evaluating other players.
sure, but outside of a small handfull of (seemingly) sure things, every team is looking for tiny clues about players down the draft order. this kind of analysis is valuable if the guy has a track record of hitting on guys before they succeed, not after.

LeBron files to trademark term 'Taco Tuesday'

This guy wants to trademark crap that's been around for ages.

Tried to sue someone over a "barbershop show" even though there have been about 100 of them before his.

Trying to trade mark Taco Tuesday, even though my family has been using that term forever..and I'm sure we got it from the Zeitgeist.

sometimes I wonder if his vaunted genius team are actually just dudes who happened to have the resources to make 1000 mistakes and get away with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom