NBA 2018-2019 | Page 247 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

So US beats Turkey in OT after Turkey misses FOUR FT on an intentional foul with 9 seconds left in OT ?

So US beats Turkey in OT after Turkey misses FOUR FT on an intentional foul with 9 seconds left in OT ?
No way they win this tournament right? Freak may be able to beat this team the way they have played so farr 1 on5.

No way they win this tournament right? Freak may be able to beat this team the way they have played so farr 1 on5.

Greece lost to Brazil .. I think probably 4-6 teams can win it

Serbia and Spain are the real threats but the USA added Mason Plumlee to the team to specifically slow down Nikola Jokic.

The Serbians think they are the favorite.
Greece’s coaching will screw them.
France and Brazil don’t have enough firepower.

Team USA beat Brazil to move on to the quarterfinals (vs. France) and in doing so officially qualified for the 2020 Olympics...

Argentina beat Serbia.
So if the US beats France they will play 40 Year old Luis Scola and Argentina.

France has Gobert, Fournier so it’s got a good roster.

US goes down again. Couldn't stop the shooters

What are Joe Harris and Brooke Lopez doing on this team, if it’s creators are all ISO guys?

Given the style of ball they’ve played, they should’ve gotten Melo. I understand that he doesn’t fit what NBA teams are trying to do right now, from a style of play standpoint. You can’t tell me he can’t get still buckets in international ball, playing this style though.

What are Joe Harris and Brooke Lopez doing on this team, if it’s creators are all ISO guys?

Given the style of ball they’ve played, they should’ve gotten Melo. I understand that he doesn’t fit what NBA teams are trying to do right now, from a style of play standpoint. You can’t tell me he can’t get still buckets in international ball, playing this style though.

what are joe harris and brooke lopez doing on the team period. harris was some kind of god awful

what are joe harris and brooke lopez doing on the team period. harris was some kind of god awful

Yeah, I mean...they’re role players. I guess I could possibly see it if they really fit the roster well. But they don’t.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...XRHeCIc2256IM6LUUbkol2zO3q3XwJ5If7kXVKF8f3Ryk

Yes, this was a bad roster overall for the US. But we should have still finished better than 7th...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom