NBA draft lottery is tonight | Syracusefan.com

NBA draft lottery is tonight

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--o...fore-nba-lottery-chase-for-anthony-davis.html

Any other geeks look forward to this every year. No other sport that I am aware of holds a lottery like this, but there are many reasons for keeping it. Especially in a year like this where many teams deliberately folded down the stretch to intentionally lose games. I think it's great when those teams end up losing out and not being rewarded.

Here is the Youtube from the infamous 1985 "fixed" lottery drawing. Just classic.

Agreed. There's so much to like about it. Live. Unscripted. Awkward. Superstitious.

Really rooting for Golden State to fall out of the top 7.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--o...fore-nba-lottery-chase-for-anthony-davis.html

Any other geeks look forward to this every year. No other sport that I am aware of holds a lottery like this, but there are many reasons for keeping it. Especially in a year like this where many teams deliberately folded down the stretch to intentionally lose games. I think it's great when those teams end up losing out and not being rewarded.

Here is the Youtube from the infamous 1985 "fixed" lottery drawing. Just classic.

Its kind of like night 2 on American Idol. Dragging out a 5 minute event needlessly.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. There's so much to like about it. Live. Unscripted. Awkward. Superstitious.

Really rooting for Golden State to fall out of the top 7.
Yes, it would be nice for Utah to get their pick to be able to draft Kendall Marshall or Damian Lillard. Otherwise it's full steam ahead to try and sign Steve Nash.