NBA is wrong | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NBA is wrong

NBA is a joke. There is zero parity. They should get rid of 8-10 teams and it would change the dynamic completely for the better. NCAA in a single elimination tournament there is a better chance than just the 2-3 favorites of winning. Sorry but the NBA is a joke. Look at Loyola... when has an 8 seed in the NBA ever made a run? it simply does not happen in the nba. It happens routinely in the NHL. Vegas in the NHL is an expansion team and they are poised to go all the way.

I can give you my eight or so teams that could be eliminated but I won't because that will probably trigger NBA fans.
A one game NCAA upset doesn't mean there is parity. It's a random event. Play best 2 out of 3 in the NCAA tournament and see how many upsets there are.

A one game NCAA upset doesn't mean there is parity. It's a random event. Play best 2 out of 3 in the NCAA tournament and see how many upsets there are.

Ok, I give you that. It doesn't change the fact there are a max of three teams capable of winning in the NBA? A one game NBA tournament might actually be pretty interesting to watch.

The East is THAT bad.

I concur - but watching their B-team play LeBron and a crap roster isn't likely going to be the most thrilling moment in Eastern Conference Finals history.

See I don't think it is anymore. Outside of Golden State and maybe Houston are we sure anyone else is better than Boston, Cleveland, Philly and Toronto.

See I don't think it is anymore. Outside of Golden State and maybe Houston are we sure anyone else is better than Boston, Cleveland, Philly and Toronto.

I think Donovan Mitchell and the D-League championship roster could win the East. :) I mean, the Celts are going to be amazing, the Sixers look great moving forward, but otherwise, sad.

Anthony Davis and Donovan Mitchell could win the East with the Syracuse walk-ons. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom