NBA playoffs: and then there were two | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: and then there were two

Lack of calls and bad calls have just been awful for the Heat.

The lesson of the game is flopping pays-I don't know how many times guys on the Spurs were slammed and just playted on and nothing was called. meanwhile, you have Wade doing his usual flopping and jumping into people and getting fouls. Can't believe the refs still fall for his stuff

Flopping, schmlopping, it all evens out (e.g., that turrible call on the steal late in the game that went off Parker's leg). I'd dare say LBJ's performance had more to do with the Spurs losing than a Wade flop (this just in: Spurs flop, too).

Last edited:
Refs handed the game to Miami

LOL. I kid, I kid.

I wanted to guess Lebron was gonna go for 40 last night, I guess good thing I didn't. The way both teams, especially the Spurs, move the ball, is just incredible.

I'd love to see Leonard actually stay on the floor and play D on James for a bit more. Diaw is a bad matchup for James. He can't keep up at all.

Bad things happen when Manu throws that under handed bullet pass.

You definitely take the good with the bad with his particular brand of, uhm, "creativity."

With some of the passing, he reminds me of a much much better Rautins. Rautins was never as creative with some of his passes (probably because no one is as creative as Manu) but Andy made a ton of risky passes his last year here.
But yeah, you have to take the good with the bad with Manu. The good is fantastic, and some of the bad passes, well, you gotta take the bad with the good.

The Spurs had 3 straight possessions of...

1)Parker not going to Duncan who had Wade switch onto him, drive and get stripped by Lebron.
2) Ginobli underhand bullet pass out of bounds.
3) Ginobli missed stepback jumper after pounding the ball for what seemed like forever.

Brutal.

Flopping, schmlopping, it all evens out (e.g., that turrible call on the steal late in the game that went off Parker's leg). I'd dare say LBJ's performance had more to do with the Spurs losing than a Wade flop (this just in: Spurs flop, too).
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/06/look-at-this-outrageous-dwyane-wade-flop

I don't think that call on the Parker play was bad. Hard to tell, but the ball very possibly touched James hand on the way out of bounds. Cannot compare that to the amount of flops and cheap shots of the Heat, particularly Wade and Chalmers.

Last edited:
orangepassion said:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/06/look-at-this-outrageous-dwyane-wade-flop I don't think that call on the Parker play was bad. Hard to tell, but the ball very possibly touched James hand on the way out of bounds. Cannot compare that to the amount of flops and cheap shots of the Heat, particularly Wade and Chalmers.

Lol, flops and cheap shots against a team with Manu and Parker haha

With some of the passing, he reminds me of a much much better Rautins. Rautins was never as creative with some of his passes (probably because no one is as creative as Manu) but Andy made a ton of risky passes his last year here.
But yeah, you have to take the good with the bad with Manu. The good is fantastic, and some of the bad passes, well, you gotta take the bad with the good.

My two issues with Manu:

1) His no look passes are great, but sometimes his no look passes aren't needed. Sometimes he adds mustard when a normal chest or bounce pass will do.

2) He exposes the ball quite a bit when he either a) goes behind his back or b) dribbles into traffic.

But like you said, you take the good with the bad. When he is on fire, he can basically win a game by himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom