NBA Playoffs | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Longer this series goes, the more time for Curry to become Curry again. He hasn't been yet this series.

Showing signs tonight though...

If GST wins at OKC hard to see them loosing at home in game 7. Still the pressure is all on gST.

How dominant has oKC become so quickly? They are now the hunter. GST trying to survive. Who's a thought.

Curry is due for a vintage game.

45 points with 10+ threes. No better time.

Its pretty much the series and the NBAC if he does. The crazy thing is I still think it's a 59/50 chance he can even after the last two trouncing away.

OKC will win Game 6 with the home crowd back behind them.

Close game the entire first half and they were in the game toward the end after being down 10+ most of the 4th. A few miscues and some quick shots tripped them up. The only time GS has asserted dominance was in Game 2. OKC has their number now.

As for a possible game 7, I'm not ready to just give it to GS. Don't act like the Thunder will just lay down and die. GS would be the favorite, yes, but OKC can get it done.

Personally, I hope both series go 7 because most of these playoffs have stunk. I think at least one series will go 7.

Personally, I hope both series go 7 because most of these playoffs have stunk. I think at least one series will go 7.

Assuming Cleveland wins the east I at least think the finals should be pretty good? Agreed the playoffs have been lackluster.

Assuming Cleveland wins the east I at least think the finals should be pretty good? Agreed the playoffs have been lackluster.

Home court dominates in basketball.

You put all of these teams on neutral floors and I guarantee games are closer.

FWIW, I agree with Westy's response that's getting all this pub.

The idea Curry's defense is underrated is dopey.

Wow Chad Ford is saying the Sixers and Lakers may make a trade. Jahili Okafor and the 2017 Lakers pick to LA for 2nd overall pick and the Sixers could end up with Simmons and Ingram.

If that happens the Sixers would actually be trusting the process and Lakers would actually be doing well.

FWIW, I agree with Westy's response that's getting all this pub.

The idea Curry's defense is underrated is dopey.

Yeah maybe. Russ has done more damage against Klay than Steph FWIW.

They got too cute with their D in games 3 and 4. Should have just played OKC straight up.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom