NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

RJ Barrett stinks.
Jaylen Brown couldn’t shoot his first year.
Brown has developed into a future allstar who was borderline snub this year.

Barrett is the same type of athlete. Just needs to work on shooting and keep developing defensively. He isn’t a bust yet.

Jaylen Brown couldn’t shoot his first year.
Brown has developed into a future allstar who was borderline snub this year.

Barrett is the same type of athlete. Just needs to work on shooting and keep developing defensively. He isn’t a bust yet.
Brown wasn’t this bad and I don’t think RJ is that great of an athlete.

Brown wasn’t this bad and I don’t think RJ is that great of an athlete.

He's def not a great athlete. Needs to use his strength more than his speed.

He won't turn 20 until after this season, so it's not like you want to write the guy off already (and I'm not saying you were), but he's shooting 39% from the field. And he's bad at the FT line too. He could've had a worse rookie season, I suppose, but it would've been difficult. And it's just especially disappointing because of how good Ja and Zion look

Does Golden St rise right back to one of the bigger favourites in the league next year? Or has the core slipped too much?

Curry, Green, Thompson and Wiggins as the core. (Wiggins may do better in a less demanding role)
A 2020 lottery pick and a likely 2021 lottery pick to keep or trade to build roster depth that they have lost.

I think with they might use those two picks too improve themselves now rather than drafting players.

I would think so.

He's def not a great athlete. Needs to use his strength more than his speed.

He won't turn 20 until after this season, so it's not like you want to write the guy off already (and I'm not saying you were), but he's shooting 39% from the field. And he's bad at the FT line too. He could've had a worse rookie season, I suppose, but it would've been difficult. And it's just especially disappointing because of how good Ja and Zion look

He didn't shoot well at the college level, either.

Dion Waiters got waived by the Grizzlies.
So he will get all of his money for this year and next year.
Plus he can sign with anybody.
I bet the Lakers or Sixers will pursue him the most.

You think? Guy has a pretty bad rep around the league at this point. Not sure I would want him around my team if I was trying to win.

I don't know about the Lakers. Lebron essentially ran Dion out of Cleveland.

So the police officer who had an altercation with Masai Ujiri after Toronto won the title is suing everyone and their mom ... gotta love the litigious nation we live in ..

From ESPN

“suing not only Ujiri but also the Raptors, MLSE and the NBA itself on six separate counts: assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence (twice) and loss of consortium. The suit alleges that the Raptors, MLSE and the NBA, among other things "failed to provide adequate safety and security measures to protect members of the public."

The suit went on to list several things that could have been done, including, "post signs warning of danger, including the danger of Masai Ujiri."

So the police officer who had an altercation with Masai Ujiri after Toronto won the title is suing everyone and their mom ... gotta love the litigious nation we live in ..

From ESPN

“suing not only Ujiri but also the Raptors, MLSE and the NBA itself on six separate counts: assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence (twice) and loss of consortium. The suit alleges that the Raptors, MLSE and the NBA, among other things "failed to provide adequate safety and security measures to protect members of the public."

The suit went on to list several things that could have been done, including, "post signs warning of danger, including the danger of Masai Ujiri."
Huh.

That's a soft police officer.

From ESPN

IIED? Give me a bleeping break. That is so hard to prove. Lawsuits like this are why fellow lawyers get a bad rap and people want the British model for filing lawsuits. In Britain the loser has to pay the winners court fees.

Damn ambulance chasing attorneys are the worst. The types that advertise during Judge Judy wherever you live.

IIED? Give me a bleeping break. That is so hard to prove. Lawsuits like this are why fellow lawyers get a bad rap and people want the British model for filing lawsuits. In Britain the loser has to pay the winners court fees.

Damn ambulance chasing attorneys are the worst. The types that advertise during Judge Judy wherever you live.
no. no they are not.
Let's take this to the OT Forum. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom