NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

One of the Magic City dancers shared a little more about the chicken wing order...

Working the day shift from 3 to 9 p.m., Aries said she danced last week for Williams, a regular at the club who has a dish named after him: the “Louwill Lemon Pepper BBQ wings.”

After placing an order with the Magic City kitchen, the high-scoring Clippers guard ambled around the club, Aries said, and she was one of a few dancers who performed for him, keeping a six-foot distance.

“He tipped very well,” she said.

Lou said he loves their wings. They even named some after him. But it wasn't just an in-and-out or a grab-and-go... :rolleyes:

I mean, who doesn’t get a lap dance while they’re waiting for their takeout wings? Nothing to see here.

One of the Magic City dancers shared a little more about the chicken wing order...

Working the day shift from 3 to 9 p.m., Aries said she danced last week for Williams, a regular at the club who has a dish named after him: the “Louwill Lemon Pepper BBQ wings.”

After placing an order with the Magic City kitchen, the high-scoring Clippers guard ambled around the club, Aries said, and she was one of a few dancers who performed for him, keeping a six-foot distance.

“He tipped very well,” she said.

Lou said he loves their wings. They even named some after him. But it wasn't just an in-and-out or a grab-and-go... :rolleyes:
I feel like that one quote is meant to be read like "He tipped very well, she said, with a wink."

Kyle Lowry is a bad mofo for a short, relatively speaking, 34-year-old point. Love his Jambi fashion statement.

The Bradley and Rondo losses loom large. At least Rondo should be back.

1596339576218.png

One of the most underrated players in the league IMO. I may be biased, but it is more than offset by US media bias.

Doesn’t shoot enough stepback 3s going to his off hand side off some cool fancy in place dribbling for their tastes.

Seven shots for AD in 35 minutes -- he certainly has to be more active. Can't let Markieff Morris take 10 shots in 10 minutes.

Trying to get others involved. Lebron and AD should not have played. Meaningless game.

Thats 11 losses in a row against the Raptors.

Some of these games have been unbelievable. I actually like the no fans. Basketball home court is huge so it really balances it out when it's on a neutral court.

NBA did this so well. Hope it all continues with no issues. I've loved it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom