NC State -14 at Syracuse this week. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State -14 at Syracuse this week.

Can't imagine they will get much money on SU with that opening line. Get it while its hot. They must think Tommie is playing and he's worth 2 touchdowns, cause the line should be 4 Tds not 2. But if we had Tom Brady we couldn't cover 14 points. Stupidest line since we played Nebraska. Haha.

I am currently watching the 2018 Syracuse/NC State game. It’s amazing how different our offense looks now/vs then.

First play of the game Sean Riley over the middle. Snaps getting back really quick. Spacing all over the field.

i guess my first thought would be, is sterling’s version of this offense that much different?

I am currently watching the 2018 Syracuse/NC State game. It’s amazing how different our offense looks now/vs then.

First play of the game Sean Riley over the middle. Snaps getting back really quick. Spacing all over the field.

i guess my first thought would be, is sterling’s version of this offense that much different?
Based on what I've seen over the year Sterling has two plays, one is a run up the middle and the other is fade routes.

Based on what I've seen over the year Sterling has two plays, one is a run up the middle and the other is fade routes.

Uh, not true.

They have run more outside zone this year than the prior four in total. There have been more traditional plays than in years past.

It’s possible he was told that’s all he could run this year. Next year he’ll verbally receive play #3 to use.
Wow three plays? Look out ACC we will be 50% more potent in 2021. What is 50% more points than 0?

You’re a savant
That’s why you never bet on your team my friend! For what it’s worth I won my nfl pick em league against the spread last year and currently winning again this year with 15 guys!

That’s why you never bet on your team my friend! For what it’s worth I won my nfl pick em league against the spread last year and currently winning again this year with 15 guys!
Haha. Love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom