NC State attendance | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

I would tend to agree higher up, but I figured the first two rows would be okay. I had to purchase 12 seats and did not want them spread out among one row.
The first 5 rows in the 200s are okay. You are in front of the 300 deck.

It was 325 row v seats 1 and 2 that I saw listed as the cheapest 2 tickets on Stub Hub. I went to Ticketmaster map those 2 tickets were Red Dots. I didn’t get it either , there has to be links between the 2

Or like JR said, the seller put them on both TM and SH and they’re on the SU map because of them being listed on TM. I assume SH has nothing to do with any of it.

I just hope all these extra casuals will be ready to stand and scream on every third down.
Make sure they bring these...

6a00d8341c0cc953ef0147e22c89f6970b-600wi

I always get to the dome a half hr early to get situated.

I hope the new beer stations and grab n go style helps alleviate congestion. Im sure thats probably part of the design.

That said I expect it to be a congested mess, as is our style

Until and if the concourses are made wider the congestion won’t change. And if 20,000 people wait until 15 mins before kickoff to enter there will be a long line to get in.

That game (FSU 18) was the most uncomfortable game heat and humidity I ever experienced.
That day began with a "random" "visitor" walking past my mother in our kitchen on her way out of my house and ended with me serving drinks at a bar I've never worked at so you could tell me it was 110 degrees or -20 degrees in the dome and I would believe you.

I miss college

That day began with a "random" "visitor" walking past my mother in our kitchen on her way out of my house and ended with me serving drinks at a bar I've never worked at so you could tell me it was 110 degrees or -20 degrees in the dome and I would believe you.

I miss college
My parents came to my Dorm room one Saturday morning unannounced just once. My Mom was shocked, my Dad was proud.

Until and if the concourses are made wider the congestion won’t change. And if 20,000 people wait until 15 mins before kickoff to enter there will be a long line to get in.
Actually, I dont know about that. The dome’s gates have been outstanding getting people in quickly the past couple years. Smaller crowds but noticeably better.

Honestly I’m in the northeast corner. 333 We have had absolutely 0 trouble moving around, getting concessions , and getting to the all important troughs. We go to seats 15 minutes before . I expect it to be slower Saturday , I would advise regulars to give 10 extra minutes from there usual entry time.
Well we are regularly late arriving so better make it thirty minutes earlier

Or like JR said, the seller put them on both TM and SH and they’re on the SU map because of them being listed on TM. I assume SH has nothing to do with any of it.
I think when you put tickets on multiple websites…. Once the actual transaction goes through on the mycuse account…. All other tickets get automatically removed…. I think that’s the major reason why it’s such a pain to send tickets and can’t just text them to friends

watching the seats move it is interesting in that not only are they hiding some rows possibly. They are also hiding seats.. seats of 3-4-5 at a time that were not there monday are there now. They must have some idea to push to fill some gaps?

Shoot, maybe we havent sold a single seat and they are just reading our thread and messing with us.

watching the seats move it is interesting in that not only are they hiding some rows possibly. They are also hiding seats.. seats of 3-4-5 at a time that were not there monday are there now. They must have some idea to push to fill some gaps?

Shoot, maybe we havent sold a single seat and they are just reading our thread and messing with us.
I always thought it made more sense to limit seats by row vs alternating. Give people more space. It’s more enjoyable. And the bodies will fill the view on tv too. We’re downsizing anyways. Let people enjoy themselves. Looks same on TV.

Channel 9 also had a feature on the large crowd expected for N.C. State and they were asking fans to enter they the gate listed on their digital ticket.
at the same they try to get people to wonder to the quad. They expect people to try to walk all the way around to some gate.. I wonder how many dont even know there is a back side to walk around too..

I just walk close to my spot and then when the line seems pretty good head in. Some days its the north side some days its the south side.

at the same they try to get people to wonder to the quad. They expect people to try to walk all the way around to some gate.. I wonder how many dont even know there is a back side to walk around too..

I just walk close to my spot and then when the line seems pretty good head in. Some days its the north side some days its the south side.

Shhhhh keep those backside gates quiet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom