NC State favored by 2 over the Cuse | Syracusefan.com

NC State favored by 2 over the Cuse

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
One of the biggest issues this year is inconsistency. Can we replicate the Wake Forest game and get contributions from all eight guys? Will Keatts run pressure on Joe, and if so, will Cuse have an answer to keep Joe's head in the game. Turn in 9 pm tonight on everyone's favorite redneck network and bring your charge card so you can get first dibs on some very special infomercial products. Don't forget that Valentines Day is right around the corner. Why buy her hoodie footy pajamas when a Bell and Howell Taclight flashlight or a roll of Flex Seal underwater tape will take her breath away.

If I was a totally neutral bettor, it would be hard for me not to take State here seeing as though we haven't won a road game in two months.
Which hopefully means Cuse will win.

I’m sorry to say it but I Think the game is on the deuce, not ACCN.

I’m sorry to say it but I Think the game is on the deuce, not ACCN.
Someone has to be that guy. Thanks for the heads up. I'm so used to playing in the minor leagues. I guess no Corey Alexander this week.

Don't forget that Valentines Day is right around the corner. Why buy her hoodie footy pajamas when a Bell and Howell Taclight flashlight or a roll of Flex Seal underwater tape will take her breath away.
I'm on pins and needles itching to stock up!! Eh, on second thought that must be because I loaded up on Black Rifle Coffee this morning...

Syracuse should win this game easily. UNC-Raleigh are the Washington Generals of the ACC.

I took the over 150.5. Two teams that can’t stop anyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom