NC State Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

It was over when they got a free 7 points. Yeah, yeah. I'm a whiner. That changed the game, along with Ward playing soft on 3rd downs. Disappointing loss.

This is re-living last year. The D is beaten to a pulp and exhausted and the O averages 2 or 3 first downs per quarter.

Bad front 4, backup QB, and no running game makes P5 victories difficult/impossible (unless vs BC).

Set up a screen pass to a running back.

Our OL is getting blown up, may as well try to get the oline blockers out in front of someone

Granted, we are pretty horrible at throwing screens to Rbs

Anyone having issues with ESPN3? I cannot get the game back on.

I only have ESPN3 /ACC Network problems on days that end in "y." Might be an XBone issue for me though. Haven't gotten a football or basketball game since the Colgate football opener.

STOP RUNNING READ OPTIONS THEY TAKE LONGER TO DEVELOP AND WE DON'T HAVE TIME

I only have ESPN3 /ACC Network problems on days that end in "y." Might be an XBone issue for me though. Haven't gotten a football or basketball game since the Colgate football opener.

yea, that's an xbox issue. Any game listed as accnetwork, won;t work. You should be fine with regular espn3 games tho…

I was able to catch 40% more games up here when we were in the big east

I just really don't understand some of these playcalls.

And apparently Fredericks doesn't either because he doesn't know where to line up.

yea, that's an xbox issue. Any game listed as accnetwork, won;t work. You should be fine with regular espn3 games tho…

I was able to catch 40% more games up here when we were in the big east

Hope they fix it. The "unable to load" message is getting old. I wonder if it is a Flash issue, because it appears XBone doesn't support it. Yet I can get any other obscure team/sport to stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom