NC State Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread

CuseLegacy

DK-ORtcW4AIL14t.jpg:large

1st game this year that coincides with ours...

Enjoy ladies & gents!

I'd say I'll wait to come back and watch on DVR, but, I'll be checking for updates on my phone. Or, I'll be having our injured guys give me updates. I can never fend off the temptation.

I think we're in for a knock down drag out today, hope we come out on the right end of it.

Dungey's playing, right? Because I had a dream two nights ago that he wasn't.

I have despised NC State since 97. The fact that we lost to them twice in an era where we were the far better program still does not sit well with me. I want this one.

Great thread so far...hopefully it stays that way until 4:00-4:30. :)

Little known fact. Back in the 70's I sold Coke at the Wolfpack stadium during a game. It was for charity. I had a big tray with no strap. I weighed 108 pounds, no muscles in my arms. By the time I got through 1/2 of the second tray, my arms and legs were shaking like jello. I had to stop. I sat on the concourse floor for the rest of the game, an abject failure. :(

p.s. For those who don't know this yet, I'm female. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Little known fact. Back in the 70's I sold Coke at the Wolfpack stadium during a game. It was for charity. I had a big tray with no strap. I weighed 108 pounds, no muscles in my arms. By the time I got through 1/2 of the second tray, my arms and legs were shaking like jello. I had to stop. I sat on the concourse floor for the rest of the game, an abject failure. :(

p.s. For those who don't know this yet, I'm female. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I had to re-read the first few sentences before I figured out what was going on.

IMG_0471.JPG

I want to see a game where we move the ball and leave no points on the field. Catch the ball. Make plays when they’re there to be made. Capitalize.

If we do that, I’ll feel pretty good about our chances going forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom