Nc State game time should be announced after Oct 20 | Syracusefan.com

Nc State game time should be announced after Oct 20

3:30 would be huge.

acc will likely have 2 on espn/2/u or abc then 1 raycom game, then acc rsn has dh at noon and 330

games are:
NC State @ Syracuse
Clemson @ Florida State
Duke @ Pittsburgh
Wake Forest @ Louisville
North Carolina @ Virginia

Kinda what I figured...Pitt was a killer. If we were 5-1 I think ABC was real possible.

ESPN could possibly use a 6 day window? Waiting to see if NCST upsets and we win. If that happens it could get a better window.

Kinda what I figured...Pitt was a killer. If we were 5-1 I think ABC was real possible.

ESPN could possibly use a 6 day window? Waiting to see if NCST upsets and we win. If that happens it could get a better window.

maybe 6 day with the clemson -fsu and nc st -syracuse winner gets later/better slot

SU put in 6 day hold.
Clem-FSU at noon. Anyone know what windows are possible for SU?

Cuse/NC State will be espn or ABC - basically saying either noon or 3:30(abc) - so we shall see

Have to see what other conferences have 6 day hold as well

Possibility of the 7pm ESPN2 game I would imagine (assuming we beat UNC)?
DpkAezzXUAAD779.jpg:large

No SEC night game on ESPN2 that week, so that's a good possibility. I'd love a Saturday night game for a 5-2 SU team in the Dome; it would feel like 1998 again.

Looks like 3 slots for our game,1 American game and a pac 12 game.

330 ABC or ESPN
330 ESPN 2
7 ESPN 2

Update pac 12 took 1 330 slot

Last edited:
Is NC State a TV drain? There are only 5 remaining unbeaten P5 teams. Two of them, #3 vs #16 play this weekend, and they only get 3:30 ESPN, and no gameday.

Reactions: gbo
Looks like 3 slots for our game,1 American game and a pac 12 game.

330 ABC or ESPN
330 ESPN 2
7 ESPN 2
meaning very little chance of any 12:20/12:30 slot even with the 6 day hold?

meaning very little chance of any 12:20/12:30 slot even with the 6 day hold?

12:20 Raycom is already locked in (UNC vs. UVA). RSN is Noon that week instead of 12:30, but also already locked in (Wake and Louisville).

Looks like we will get a good time slot regardless.

South Florida and Houston could be a prime candidate for the 7:00 game on ESPN 2. Could be 2 ranked teams with 1 loss Houston and undefeated USF.

If SU had beat Pitt and then took care of UNC, this would be a Noon or 7 PM nationally televised game.

If SU had beat Pitt and then took care of UNC, this would be a Noon or 7 PM nationally televised game.

game will be nationally televised either way

If NCSU beats Clemson, I think there's a decent chance we get Gameday. They're getting a great response from the media and fans for having in in Pullman for the first time ever this week, and maybe that makes them more likely to go to another first time venue. I also think they wouldn't want to go an entire season without visiting an ACC venue, and since they won't be at Clemson this week there aren't any other really attractive ACC games left on the schedule.

Even if NC State is undefeated we still probably won't get it, but I bet we'd be strongly considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom