Nc State game time should be announced after Oct 20 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nc State game time should be announced after Oct 20

I just don't see any way they would have Gameday at 2-loss SU when Georgia/Florida is that weekend, a Top 10 matchup with major national title implications.

not to mention both teams dont play this week, so neither team has a chance to lose before. Thats gonna be one of the biggest games of the season. Dont see how game day does not go there.

not to mention both teams dont play this week, so neither team has a chance to lose before. Thats gonna be one of the biggest games of the season. Dont see how game day does not go there.
Ah, I didn't know that. Nevermind then, that's too good of a game and a rivalry

I know the Ga/Fl is a name game but it also means almost nothing. I mean why are they in WAZU this week with ncst/clem this week? they dont always go to the biggest game.

7:00 would be ideal from a TV standpoint. A 5-2 Syracuse vs. an NC State that put up a tough battle against Clemson could garner some evening eyes, especially if the aTm/MissSt, TX/OKSt and ND/Navy games go lopsided (I suspect 2 of them will).

It would be nice just not to have a 12 or 12:20 game.

All I want is to have NCS lose to Clemson and then have the Clemson blues and SU ties the game at the end and wins in OT. Deja vu all over again.

I just don't see any way they would have Gameday at 2-loss SU when Georgia/Florida is that weekend, a Top 10 matchup with major national title implications.

And a really fun party.

They’re not coming to Syracuse where only 80% capacity is expected in a relatively small stadium (by big time college football standards), against a team that no one really cares about.

Sorry everyone. Best bet is Clemson 2019.

Not for nothing, but it's also fixing to be a fantastic, exciting, high-scoring game.

Looks like my prediction right now is Houston and south Florida get the ESPN 7:00 game. While we get 3:30. Houston and south Florida looks like it could be a top 25 matchup with USF undefeated if they win tonight. And NC State has not looked good today

7:00 ESPN2. utilize that extra drinking time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom