NC State Gameday... | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt it away

1728789405118.gif

So I was on vacation down in the OBX NC, went there 35 yrs in a row for at least 1 week usually 2. Every year I had at least 1 instance of a Southerner giving me crap for being from NY.
I was waiting in line for gas, I was probably 3rd in line with 2 NC plates in front of me. Fill up move your car was the way it went...until my turn. Dude filled up saw NY plate and went inside store.
I was just chillin, let him have his giggles bla bla bla. I was literally just listening to music having a small amount of drink obvs bc i was driving and on vacay. I was so relaxed and was just waiting for the dude to come outside pissed bc i wasnt pissed.
He was in the store for 15 min and a crowd started to gather by the windows staring out at me.
By this point the other side of the pump was open and i didnt budge.
A bunch of people came out the store flipped me off and hopped in the car and left.
Dude just left his car there at pump.

NC State sucks
what a bitch move

if he was like 19 no big deal...he was like 42 wearing a polö

Bu
But we didn't. And that 4th and 12 nc st just kicked on would have forced them to go for a td instead.
you understand that the result of the play doesn’t change the probability before the play, right?

Huge, smart, aggressive play by Meeks attacking the ball.
Can we get a play action pass so I can see Kyle get more stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom