NC State Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Ah yes, the classic Emily Donltlikeher bathroom selfie. That's what we as a fanbase need. Such awesome journalism from her.
what are you on about. Are you saying that because she is posting a selfie it means she isn’t reporting on the games? It’s her personal account.

No way they can ruin my pregame mojo tonight. I spent the afternoon helping set a world record - Park City takes the crown back from Breckenridge for worlds longest shot ski. Me and about 1400 friends lined Main Street to set the record, all proceeds going to charity. Let’s freaking go Orange!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0889.jpeg
    IMG_0889.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0891.jpeg
    IMG_0891.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Washington-Baker with the DL. Think I saw a 70 something, maybe moved an OL over as well. Could have been Moeolo, there’s your 360lb guy if it was him.

Washington-Baker with the DL. Think I saw a 70 something, maybe moved an OL over as well. Could have been Moeolo, there’s your 360lb guy if it was him.

Washington-Baker is 230#

Raleigh, N.C. — Syracuse football cornerback Marcellus Barnes Jr. is in sweats and does not appear available to play Saturday night against N.C. State.

Barnes went through early, un-padded warm-ups with the defensive backs group, but when the team came out in full uniform for organized warm-ups, he was in sweats.

This will be the third full game Barnes misses with a back issue that started in the first half of SU’s loss to Stanford.

Linebacker Marlowe Wax is present but in sweats. Brown said Thursday night on his radio show has about two weeks to go before he’s ready to return to game action from a lower leg/foot injury suffered in Week 1.

The Orange had a handful other known injuries entering the game: running back Will Nixon (Lisfranc), defensive lineman Kevin Jobity Jr. (undisclosed), D-lineman Dion Wilson Jr. (undisclosed).

On the N.C. State side, linebacker Caden Fordham, the team’s leading tackler, is out. Cornerback Brandon Cisse is also not dressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom